H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
Course Name- H2S (Hydrogen Sulphide Gas Safety Course)
Course Duration- 1 Day
Assessment – 100% Attendance
Course Fee – *Prices Are Per Person, Subject to Change
Course Availability – Courses Are Run Anytime Throughout the Year (Subject to Public Holidays) To Meet Your Needs.
The H2S course is intended for personnel working in an environment that could become contaminated by H2S gas.
Training on the subject of Hydrogen Sulfide, is essential for all oil and gas workers who could be exposed to H2S during the course of their work activities.
This training helps fulfil the training requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and 1926, ANSI Z390.1, Accepted Practices for Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) Training Programs, and other regulatory standards.
The H2S course consists of theory and practical on SCBA sets, ELSA (Emergency Life Support Apparatus) and Cascade Breathing System. During the course participants will be able to recognize and accept the hazards associated with Hydrogen Sulphide and it’s effect on humans and to appreciate the value of H2S gas monitoring equipment and be able to identify and use an escape set for the purpose of evacuation.
Target Personnel H2S Course
All personnel desirous of working in Offshore oil & gas industry, Land Rigs, Petrochemical Processing plants, Refineries, Municipal workers (drainage cleaners), and any other circumstances where H2S gas can be encountered.
Course Content H2S
• Recognize H2S as a highly toxic gas .Types of detector & respiratory equipment.
• Describe the properties of H2S and workplace environments where H2S may be found.
• Know the possible symptoms of exposure to low concentrations and to higher concentrations
• Understand that exposure to high concentrations can lead to unconsciousness and death within minutes, or even seconds
• Identify potential long term effects associated with H2S exposure
• Provide examples of engineering controls, administrative controls, and PPE that can be used to protect workers from H2S exposure.
• Know how to respond appropriate in a situation involving H2S exposure.
Across Marine Services provide comprehensive range of courses in Marine, Offshore & General Industry (OSHA) for those students and professionals who are deemed to join the Marine & offshore industries.
We Provide quality and affordable training adhering the latest guidelines by global competent authorities. The courses are conducted by trained and qualified faculties who have several years of working experience in the industry. The Centre uses latest aids and equipment to impart training.
Across Marine Services is walkable from Belapur CBD Station, Navi Mumbai. The Centre aims at providing cost effective solution to the ever-increasing training requirement of Offshore, Marine and OSHA Industry. Accommodation arrangements e.g. hotels and hostels of various grades are available at reasonable cost to the delegates within walking distance from the centre. One can take our affordable courses in our classrooms, at his or her flexible time, as we form a batch for each week and conduct training sessions at our premises.