Course Name – Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment
Course Duration – 1 Day
Assessment – 100% Attendance
Course Fee – *Prices Are Per Person, Subject to Change
Course Availability – Courses Are Run Anytime Throughout the Year (Subject to Public Holidays) To Meet Your Needs.
This course will help you to understand the legal requirements for conducting Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA) in the workplace. It will also equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to prepare and conduct continuous risk assessment, as well as how to initiate remedial actions. It will let you to effective management of risks and investigation, at both the shipboard and shore side levels. This course is designed to provide participants with knowledge for analyzing and managing risks, and for responding to and investigating incidents and accidents.
All personnel responsible for analyzing and managing risks, and for responding to and investigating incidents and accidents.
• Managers – Operations, Safety and Executive
• Engineers – Process, Safety and Mechanical
• Compliance Auditors, Safety Inspectors
• Environmental Management and Technicians
• Define hazard identification risk assessment (HIRA)
• Deference between Risk, Incident & safety Culture
• Key Risk Management Implementation issues & Hierarchy of Risk controls.
• Hazard Identification Techniques &Practical Risk Assessment demonstration
• Incident Investigation basics and terminology
• Interviewing and facts gathering techniques
• Incident Investigation Report writing & presentation
• List important hazard recognition methods